What Makes CampbellWilson Different?
Regulatory problems have become increasingly difficult to navigate for healthcare organizations. As a result, providers are losing millions in reimbursement every year. While the solutions may be complex, our team of experts can help guide you through the regulatory maze to better manage the challenges you face. Additionally, our solutions not only address financial challenges but also operational issues that could negatively impact revenue.
• Medicare / Medicaid Reimbursement specialists
• Former Hospital CFOs
• Certified Coders
• IT team
Our team has an average of 28 years of experience ranging from 11 to 44 years. As such, our staff is prepared to review and/or complete your cost report, represent you during an audit and appeal your issues all the way to the Provider Reimbursement Review Board (PRRB), if necessary.
Proprietary software designed to protect revenue and optimize fiscal health
• Physician Time Studies
• Mid-level Time Studies
• Transplant Time Studies
• Reconciliations of federal/state records with providers
• Documentation supporting Medicare bad debts
• Coding/billing audits
• CDM reviews
• Medicare DSH
• Medicaid DSH / Uncompensated Care
Javier Canetti, CFE
- Cost Report Assistance.
- Cost Report Compliance Reviews.
- Reimbursement Strategies and Validation.
- Cost Report Appeals and Reopenings.
- Area Wage Index.
- GME Program Set Up and Review.
- Bad Debt Review and Validation.
- Geographic Reclassification.
- Strategic Planning and Financial Forecasting.
- State and Federal Licensing, Credentialing, and Application Assistance.
- Performance Improvement Solutions.
- System Conversions.
- Hospital Mergers/Closures.
- Various Types of Practice Setups.
- Compliance Reviews.
Decision & Revenue Support
- Web-based Physician Time Study Services.
- Web-based Mid-level Time Study Services.
- Web-based Transplant Time Study Services.
- CDM Assessment.
- Coding and Billing Audits.