CampbellWilson, LLP is a nationally recognized healthcare consulting firm specializing in provider reimbursement and overall hospital operational improvement. Our client base includes: For-Profit and Not-for-Profit Hospitals and Health Systems, Academic Medical Centers/Teaching Hospitals, and Critical Access Hospitals, cost-based and prospective-based reimbursed clients. A key indicator of our commitment is the quality of our personnel. Our reimbursement staff averages over 18 years of reimbursement experience.
Our Cost Report service offerings include:
Cost Report and Reimbursement Assistance
- Cost Report Preparation – We have experience preparing Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare cost reports for the following provider types:
- Acute Care Hospital
- Critical Access Hospital
- Long Term Care Hospital
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- Home Health Agency
- Rural Health Clinic
- Home Office
- Indirect Cost Reports for Research grants
- Cost Report Review – Many hospitals have their own staff to prepare the annual cost report. Our staff will review the completed cost report along with underlying processes used to compile data and supporting workpapers. Our process provides hospital management with a validation that the cost report is complete and in compliance with regulations.
- Post Filing Support - We provide audit support after cost report filing, fielding MAC questions and requests for additional documentation. Our audit support coordinates with our Appeals team to ensure that your rights are protected.
Cost Report Compliance Review
Our Cost Report compliance reviews are more comprehensive than a cost report preparation assistance engagement. We review your processes and systems to ensure internal controls for cost reporting and data are complete and in compliance to current regulations and guidance. Additionally, we review Board minutes and financial reports to ensure compliance.
Reimbursement Strategies and Validation
- Wage Index
- Medicare and Medicaid DSH
- Interns and Residents
- Medicare Bad Debts
- Physician Time Studies
- Contractual Allowance Testing and Modeling
- Reporting for Research Grants
- Compliance with Grant Limitations
- Transactional Assistance
- Provider Based Conversions
- Transplant Reimbursement Management
- Cost Based Solutions for Cancer Children and Critical access hospitals
For more information, please complete the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.