Inadequate Revenue Cycle management can cost a hospital one to three percent of annual net revenues. As well, health systems are finding that a traditional method to increase revenue or reduce expenses does not sustain the financial margins desired. As a result, they are seeking comprehensive assistance to yield long-term improvements.
At CampbellWilson, LLP, we continually evolve new Revenue Cycle approaches to help health care organizations optimize financial performance. Our clients have sustained long-term, bottom-line improvements such as effective charge-capture processes, reduced bad debt and denials, improved claims processing, variable cost reductions, improved efficiency and increased cash flow.
Benefits of improving your Revenue Cycle processes include:
- Comprehensive Revenue Assessment and Solution Development
- Revenue Cycle Key Performance Indicator and Metric Analysis
- Overall Operational Alignment, Standardization and Re-Design
- Performance and Charge Capture Improvement “Implementation” Assistance
- Denial Management, Underpayment, Bad Debt and Charity Operational Improvements
- Workflow Technologies Solutions
- ICD-10 Implementation Assessments
- Medicare Recovery Audit Contractor (RAC) Program Assessments
- Managed Care Contracting Analysis
For more information, please complete the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.