The CampbellWilson CDM Workflow tool is a proprietary, web-based workflow and management tool designed to electronically facilitate the CDM “code request” process, procedure/service pricing, regulatory interpretation and overall revenue integrity communications and distribution.
The CampbellWilson CDM Workflow Tool takes what is currently a manual, cumbersome process at your facility and provides an electronic means to communicate across multiple departments and facilities in an easy and efficient manner. Additionally, the tool provides a compliance bulletin board which helps communicate proper CDM and billing regulatory guidelines.
CDM Workflow Tool Overview:
- Electronically facilitates CDM requests
- Centralized CDM code and pricing request correspondence repository
- On line facility policy database with coding and pricing resources
- Integrated, electronic, auditable web-based repository
- Client designed workflow and approval pathways
- Automatic e-mail notification of work tasks and approvals
- Pricing and coding standardization tools
- Ability to customize client instructions and tasks
- Online standard reporting and custom dashboards
- Daily workflow alerts by task and responsible party
- Ability to track, store and organize scanned documents
- Optional web-based compliance communication bulletin board
As an optional service, CampbellWilson’s professional consulting team is available to assist with CDM coding and pricing reviews including standardization and clinical interviews as well as comprehensive compliance reviews and assistance.
For more information, please complete the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.