CampbellWilson’s proprietary web-based Medicare Recovery Audit Contractor (“RAC”) Management Tool “RAC-STAT”™ is designed to assist healthcare providers manage RAC request workflows, facilitate provider appeals and identify trends for their facility. RAC-STAT™ provides a means to communicate across multiple departments and ensure timely and accurate responses to RAC communications. In addition, RAC-STAT™ provides dashboard reports which will enable clients to proactively identify risk areas and develop action plans as necessary.
RAC-STAT™ is a comprehensive workflow management tool with an automated routing and alert system. RAC-STAT™ provides real-time RAC reporting, financial impact and trending reports.
Some of the more notable features include:
- Facilitates online data entry regarding RAC requests
- Centralized medical record and correspondence repository
- Facilitates customization of facility specific RAC response workflows
- Daily workflow alerts by task and responsible party
- Email automation for electronic notification and escalation process
- Account audit trail reporting
- Online reporting and custom dashboards
- Appeal deadline notification
- Ability to track, store and organize scanned documents
- RAC denial reason and resolution trending reports
- Comprehensive RAC financial impact reporting capabilities
- Ability to customize facility specific tasks, reminders and appeal correspondence
- Medical record request management modules
As an optional service, CampbellWilson’s professional consulting team is available to assist with RAC readiness coding and billing reviews, medical necessity documentation audits, development of facility interdisciplinary oversight teams, and the implementation of customized performance improvement solutions to minimize risks.
For more information, please complete the form below and a representative will contact you shortly.