— W. Stephen Love,
President of DFWHC
The Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council ( DFWHC ) has engaged CampbellWilson Healthcare Consulting for many years to assist our member hospitals in the Medicare Area Wage Index calculations and also for Geographic Reclassification every three years. The results have been extraordinary as the professionals at CampbellWilson have completed all projects in a timely manner & helped our hospitals achieve accurate, appropriate and timely reimbursement.
— Eddie Read,
Former CFO of a Children’s Hospital
I have worked with CampbellWilson for over 20 years.They have assisted me with Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement, appeals, and rate setting. I highly recommend them.
— Pamela F. May,
Director of Reimbursement of a Children’s Hospital
CampbellWilson has assisted Cook Childrens for the past 14 years with Medicare/Medicaid cost reporting, appeals, State DSH /UC, billing issues and support for regulations. They have been attentive to our needs and are always responsive. CampbellWilson is an accomplished partner with Cook Childrens.
— Bruce Fairbanks,
Former CFO of Multiple Academic University Systems
I have utilized the services of CampbellWilson for the past 15 years. From physician time studies to UPL to Medicare cost reporting they have drastically improved the financial position of my hospitals. I highly recommend them to any hospital looking for an independent consultant.
— Bill Galinsky,
VP of a large not profit healthcare system
The CampbellWilson Time Study continues to make a significant contribution to our reimbursement efforts across the enterprise and impacts many areas of our government finance strategy. The consistent success and tremendous support offered by the CampbellWilson team led to the program being nominated for our President’s Award of Operational Excellence.
Unique software has provided flexible, user-friendly solutions that allow our clients to optimize their reimbursement
- Developing a unique charge structure for client operating rooms that has increased net revenue by 35 – 45%
- Our Time Study program appropriately identifies physician’s (and mid-level’s) Part A time allowable for Medicare/Medicaid cost reporting (e.g. transplant services)
- Use of our CDM-STAT© software along with our CDM analysts as a clearinghouse.
Our team is affiliated with a variety of healthcare and community programs:
- Texas Association of Healthcare Financial Administration
- Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council
- Texas Society of CPA Healthcare Committee
- American Association of Healthcare Administrative Managers – North Texas Chapter
- Healthcare Financial Management Association – Lone Star Chapter
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Health Information Management Association
- Children’s Health Corporation of America
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting – San Antonio Chapter
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners